COMPETITION CONDITIONS OF THE YOUTH PROJECT FUNDING FROM THE MUNICIPAL BUDGETARY FUNDS FOR THE YEAR 2018. DESCRIPTION
- On the proposal of the Klaipeda City Youth Affairs Council, the Klaipeda City Municipality Administration announces a partial financing of youth projects from the municipal budget competition (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”). The competition is organized in accordance with the Regulations for the Partial Financing of Youth Projects from the Municipal Budget (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”), approved by the Director of Klaipeda City Municipality Administration in 2016 May 27th Order No AD1-1682 “On Approval of Provisions for the Financing of Youth Projects from the Municipal Budget” and the Director of Klaipeda City Municipality Administration in 2017 December 13th Order No AD1-3043 “On Approval of the Description of the Competition Conditions and Priorities for the Financing of Youth Projects from the Municipal Budget in 2018”.
- On the proposal of the Klaipeda City Youth Affairs Council, these priorities for youth projects of 2018 were approved:
2.1. Development of youth citizenship and tolerance;
2.2. Creation and support of cooperation and information networks for addressing issues relevant to youth;
2.3. Dissemination and information of volunteering opportunities;
2.4. Development of eco-awareness and the promotion of an environmentally friendly way of life;
2.5. Promotion of youth entrepreneurship.
- The maximum amount for implementation of a single project may not be more than 2 000 Euros.
- Applications may be submitted for:
4.1. Organizational capacity development and institutional support projects: Youth or working with youth organizations (hereinafter referred to as the “Organization”), registered in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and have been operating for at least one year in Klaipeda City Municipality;
4.2. Youth initiative projects: Organizations, registered in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and operating in Klaipeda City Municipality.
- One Organization can only submit one application. Only one legal entity has the right to submit an application when more than one legal entity implements the project. The organization submitting the application must submit:
5.1. A completed application form (Annex 1 of the Regulations);
5.2. A plan of activities and results (Annex 3 of the Regulations);
5.3. A detailed estimate of the distribution of municipal budget funds according to the economic purpose of expenditures (hereinafter referred to as “Detailed estimate”) (Annex 4 of the Regulations);
5.4. A copy of the organization’s registration certificate or a copy of the expanded statement (when the application is submitted for the first time);
5.5. A copy of the statutes of the organization (when the application is submitted for the first time or after the change of the statutes);
5.6. Organization declaration (Annex 5 of the Regulations);
5.7. Copies of the cooperation agreement or other documents supporting the cooperation (if the project is carried out with partners);
5.8. Warranties or other documents proving an additional 10% financing from other sources (own funds, sponsors, partners, etc.).
- The application with additional documents is due by 2018 January 12th (inclusive). The application can be submitted:
6.1. In electronic form, by sending the entire file to the general e-mail of the Klaipeda City Municipality Administration email@example.com;
6.2. In paper form, with all properly approved documents enclosed in one envelope, bearing the name of the organization and the competition, addressed to Klaipeda City Municipality Administration Information and e-service department, One stop and e-service subdivision, Liepu str. 11, cab. 116, Klaipeda. The envelope must be sealed and stamped with the organization stamp (if the organization has a stamp). Application acceptance time: Monday to Thursday 800 – 1700, Friday 800 – 1545, lunch break 1200 – 1245. The deadline for the receipt of applications by mail is valid on the envelope on the date of the postal stamp.
- When accepting documents, priority shall be given to applications submitted in electronic form.
- In accordance with the Regulations, the selection of applications is carried out using a two-step assessment: technical and qualitative. The technical evaluation is carried out by the youth affairs coordinator, the qualitative assessment is carried out by the evaluation commission on the basis of the application evaluation form (Annex 8 of the Regulations).
- Advice is provided by the Youth Affairs Coordinator of Klaipeda City Municipality Administration on weekdays from 1630 till 1730, address: Liepu str. 11, cab. 408, phone number: 39 60 64, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.